Sunday, December 29, 2013

A New Approach to Resolutions.

Today I wanted to share with you a whole new approach to the ole' New Years Resolution thing. Enter One Word 365.

One Word 365 is a more..streamlined version of a resolution. Instead of choosing those different resolutions that generally (if your like me!) get pushed to the back burner, you focus on one word for the entire year. Your word can be anything. It just needs to have some personal meaning for you! That one word will in a way shape your year from choices you make, to things you want to learn,how you treat others, etc. I am going to think long and hard and give this a shot! I am hoping that it will absolutely wreck me as a person, and I can come out of 2014 a better person!

Interested?
Head over to One Word 365, link up, get some word ideas and prepare to make 2014 ahhhmazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment